[Fix and Solve] USB device not recognized error in Windows
USB device not recognized error occurs when user wants to establish connection with some new hardware or old in getting corruption. The Root hub of Universal serial bus doesn’t accept the connections with valid port no. It indicates system stuck with slow performance having message: “USB Device Not Recognized”. User should fix and solve USB device not recognized error with “Advanced System Repair tool” to avoid system crash.
Current window crash, abrupt shutdown with slow performance of the system bears one of the tentative reasons – newly installed device certification is not identified by the PC, USB Root Hub unable to identify, ultimately PCI gets non-authentication. USB device not recognized error should be removed with either automatic tool or manual solution.
- Windows butoon or Start >> Right Click >> Control Panel >> Hardware option >> Device Manager >> USB Root Hub (8 ports) >> Right Click >> Advanced tab >> ON check box (Don’t tell me about USB errors) >> Repeat with each peripheral >> Close the window >> Check System Status
If user is unable to remove the problem(may be some other impairments) can be sorted out with advices given below:
- Press Windows + R >> type “cmd” >> Enter >> type “sfc/scannow” >> Enter (as administer console)
- Press Windows + R >> type “cleanmgr.exe” >> Enter
- Repair associates registry entries of the problem
- Accomplish Antivirus program
- Update PC Device Drivers
- Restore to alter recent changes
- Uninstall and Reinstall updates
- Install all available Windows updates
- Perform a clean installation (while following distinct steps in versions)
- If error still resist, make a fresh Installation of existing Win OS
Conclusive Decision :
If user is unable to get solution with troublesome feeling for USB device not recognized error problem, “Advanced System Repair tool” can remove it with cache memory expedition, split garbage collection of memory cells, disk clean up, repair of HDD bad sectors, append of data into database with concurrent exchange, firmware detection and correction (with software support), tech support for updates, port alteration attitudes, virus attack- spyware, malware, adware scansion and safety erase.