How to solve Windows error code 0x80070005
Windows error code 0x80070005 occurs when user wants to upgrade the existing MS Win OS with newer one. It encounters activation error with registry files while producing slow performance of the PC and ultimately displays “Cannot update” message. Windows error code 0x80070005 should be erased with automatic tool – “Advanced System Repair tool” to spurn system crash in consequent rigid requests.
Abrupt shutdown, system stuck may occur with the error which implies – internet disconnections, firmware failure, synchronization problem, system time and date mismatch, user profile impairments, missing .dlls, bad or incomplete registry of Win OS in last update etc. User should remove it either with automatic tool or manual solution.
- Disable the “Plug and Play” service by GPO
- and let the default configuration works instead the configuration set by GPO. After that, make “gpupdate /force /target:computer” to update the computer policy without restart.
For Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7
- GPO >>Plug and Play service >> Configuration / Policies / Windows Settings / Security Settings / System Services.
- Service>>Edit Security
- Specify “SERVICE” user with the following allow permissions:Query template
If user still gets problem, then:
- Press Windows + R >> type “sfc/scannow” >> Enter
- Press Windows + R >> type “cleanmgr.exe” >> Enter
- Ensure internet connections
- Repair associates registry entries of Error 80072ee2
- Ensure user profile, System time and date
- Accomplish Antivirus program
- Update PC Device Drivers
- Restore to alter recent changes
- Uninstall and Reinstall updates
- Install all available Windows updates
- Perform a clean installation (while following distinct steps in versions)
- If error still resist, make a fresh Installation of existing Win OS
Conclusive Decision :
If user is not cozy or gets failure with the said manuals, “Advanced System Repair tool” can fix and solve the error along – cache speed, defragmentation, free technical support for new updates, HDD bad sector repair, diagnose and cure of malware, spyware, adware, viruses.