(Fix & Solve) Windows update error code 0x80004002
Windows update error code 0x80004002 occurs when user wants to upgrade the existing window with newer version while missing.dll files caused by corrupt registry files in the last update attempt or virus attack and CBS non-recognition with firewall prevention. User should fix and solve windows update error code 0x80004002 with “Advanced System Repair tool” to pass up system crash.
Abrupt shut down and current window crash may occur with the error and slow performance while encountering one of the fated reasons (affective to CPU and RAM) – internet connections, firmware, system time and date, user profile, proxy server time allowed, RAM fated installation, viruses-malware-spyware-adware. Windows update error code 0x80004002 should be removed with either automatic tool or manual solution.
- Turn off Antivirus and Firewall program
- Start >> Programs >> Accessories , Tools, >> System Restore
- Restore my system to a prior time >> Next
- Select a restore point listing >> Next >> Next
- Restart the PC
If problem still persist, then:
- Press Windows + R >> type “cmd” >> Enter >> type “sfc/scannow” >> Enter (as administer console)
- Press Windows + R >> type “cleanmgr.exe” >> Enter
- Ensure internet connections
- Repair associates registry entries of the mshtml.dll.dll error
- Ensure user profile, System time and date
- Accomplish Antivirus program
- Update PC Device Drivers
- Restore to alter recent changes
- Uninstall and Reinstall updates
- Install all available Windows updates
Conclusive Decision :
If user is unable to solve Windows update error code 0x80004002, user may have assistance to a third party “Advanced System Repair tool” along with – pace with the cache, defragmentation, free technical support for downloads and updates, repair of HDD bad sectors, spot of viruses-malware, spyware, adware with erase, data append to concurrent database.