Guide to Fix Wldap32.dll is Missing Error in windows
There are many errors that your Windows operating system gets time to time. These errors are caused by many reasons like device driver corruptions, bad boot sectors, hard drive failure, hardware or software incompatibility, etc. Some errors are common that can be resolved easily, but some are very critical and need more efforts to fix them. Wldap32.dll is missing error in windows is also such types of issue. You cannot be able to access the computer after occurring of the Wldap32.dll error in Windows. Therefore, it is very important to fix the issue with the help of the troubleshooting ideas given in this article below. You can also fix the issue automatically with the help of the Advanced System Repair Tool.
Symptoms of Wldap32.dll is missing or not found error –
After occurring of the Wldap32.dll is missing error in windows, you can see many consequences happenings like slowing down of the computer performance, automatic shutdown, opening of many applications without your permission, system sticking, screen freezing, repetitive restarting, occurring of the blue screen of death error, etc. You can also get the following error messages on the computer screen;
- “WLDAP32.DLL Access Violation.”
- “Cannot find C:/Windows/System32//WLDAP32.DLL.”
- “Cannot start Office XP Professional with FrontPage. A required component is missing: WLDAP32.DLL. Please install Office XP Professional with FrontPage again.”
- “The file WLDAP32.DLL is missing.”
- “Cannot register WLDAP32.DLL.”
- “This application failed to start because WLDAP32.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
Causes of the Wldap32.dll is missing error in windows –
Incomplete installation of the Windows OS, bad boot sector, missing or damaged device drivers, corruption in the Wldap32.dll file, hardware or software problem, virus infections, unfinished uninstalling of deletion of some programs or applications, malicious programs installed, etc. are some of the common reasons for the incurring of Wldap32.dll is missing or not found error.
How to fix Wldap32.dll error in Windows –
You can fix the Wldap32.dll is missing error in windows by going through the manual procedure stated below:
- First of all download the dll file from the internet.
- Save this file to the hard drive of your computer.
- Now browse this file to the C:/Windows/System32/.
- Locate the dll file on the computer.
- Rename this file to dll.
- Now copy and paste this file to the C:/Windows/System32/.
- Go to start and click on run and type CMD in the run box.
- Type dll in the screen and hit enter.
You will see a scanning process at the end of which the Wldap32.dll is missing error in windows will be removed very easily. But you should also keep in mind that you can go through the manual method only if you have a sound technical knowledge. Otherwise, you should install Advanced System Repair Tool in your computer to fix the issue automatically.
With the help of the Advanced System Repair Tool, you can fix the Windows problems very easily. This is the most dynamic and the most recommended tool in the world. You can remove virus, repair registry entries and remove other corruptions with this tool amazingly. At the end of the entire process of the tool, it will enhance the computer performance proficiently.