(Fix & Solve) Windows boot manager error 0xc000000f
Windows operating system is one of the reliable OS. Various features are inbuilt with this so that users work easily and safely. There are so many application are provided by the Microsoft so the easy accessibility of the users. But with all these features sometimes users have to face Windows problem while accessing or starting. Sometimes when you start Windows system then it takes time in booting and prompts Windows boot manager error 0xc000000f on the screen. It is difficult situation if users fail to access their saved data of Windows 8, 7 or XP etc. To prevent from critical situation it is mandatory to solve Windows error 0xc000000f.
There are various reasons responsible for this kind of boot manager error. If you try to find out the technical reason for this then you will find that whenever Windows tries to read Boot Configuration Data then it displays the Boot Manager error 0xc000000f. Restarting the system again and again doesn’t solve the issue and problem remains same. Users still fail to access the saved data. So for the solution users need to repair system with Windows repair tool. Advanced System Repair tool is one of the best tool designed to fix such type of Windows issue.
Reasons of having Windows boot manager error 0xc000000f on your PC or system:
- Corrupted Boot sector of Windows
- Fails to load Windows Boot volume
- Hard disk failure may cause this error.
- File system corruption
- Virus or malware infection
- Missing some system files cause loading issue
To fix Windows error 0xc000000f you can follow various methods. Using Windows installation CD you may repair your PC. If you want to fix this error message then you can use bootrec.exe tool. This is inbuilt tool comes with Windows to fix boot sector error. This tool is commonly used to rebuild the Boot Configuration Data (BCD) which controls how the Windows is started. To use this tool follow the given steps:
1. Restart your computer and use bootable DVD/USB to boot it.
2. If prompted for the key, press any button on the keyboard.
3. Select the language, time, currency and keyboard and hit Next.
4. Select the OS you want to repair and click Next
5. Now, inside System Recovery Options, select the Command Prompt.
6. A black screen will popup will a blinking cursor. Type bootrec.exe inside command prompt and press Enter key on the keyboard. It will start rebuilding the BCD and your PC will be back to its normal state.
All the above steps might be helpful because in major corruption of Windows this inbuilt tool fails to repair damaged Windows system files. If you fail to fix this boot manager error 0xc000000f after following these steps then you can go with automatic steps of Advanced System Repair tool.
Advanced System Repair tool is one of the most recommended tool designed to fix boor sector error. This tool easily repairs corrupted system files and remove malware or spyware. Interactive steps of this tool can easily follow which solves the problem automatically and allow you to access system easily.