(Fix & Solve) mshtml.dll is missing or not found error
mshtml.dll is missing or not found error occurs when user wants to upgrade the existing window with newer version while missing mshtml.dll file within the system and system stuck with slow performance. DLL are windows registry files compatible to specific purposes loses itself in incomplete updates and It displays messages: “Mshtml.dll not found.”, “The file mshtml.dll is missing.”, “Mshtml.dll Access Violation.”, “Cannot register mshtml.dll.”, “Cannot find C:\Windows\System32\\mshtml.dll.”, “Cannot start MSDN Disc 1969. A required component is missing: mshtml.dll. Please install MSDN Disc 1969 again.”, “This application failed to start because mshtml.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.” User should fix and solve mshtml.dll is missing or not found error with “Advanced System Repair tool” to pass up system crash.
Abrupt shut down and current window crash may occur with the error and slow performance while encountering one of the fated reasons (affective to CPU and RAM) – internet connections, firmware, system time and date, user profile, proxy server time allowed, RAM fated installation, viruses-malware-spyware-adware. mshtml.dll is missing or not found error should be removed with either automatic tool or manual solution.
- Start >> All Programs >> Accessories >> Command Prompt >> Right Click >> run as administrator. (specify administrator password if prompted >> Allow)
- Type the following commands separately and press enter, (press enter after you type each command)
regsvr32 /i mshtml.dll
Restart the computer and verify if you can see the User account Window with all the contents.
If problem still persist, then:
- Press Windows + R >> type “cmd” >> Enter >> type “sfc/scannow” >> Enter (as administer console)
- Press Windows + R >> type “cleanmgr.exe” >> Enter
- Ensure internet connections
- Repair associates registry entries of the mshtml.dll.dll error
- Ensure user profile, System time and date
- Accomplish Antivirus program
- Update PC Device Drivers
- Restore to alter recent changes
- Uninstall and Reinstall updates
- Install all available Windows updates
Conclusive Decision :
If user is unable to solve mshtml.dll is missing or not found error, user may have assistance to a third party “Advanced System Repair tool” along with – pace with the cache, defragmentation, free technical support for downloads and updates, repair of HDD bad sectors, spot of viruses-malware, spyware, adware with erase, data append to concurrent database.