[Fix and Solve] Windows Media Player unable to play certain type of media files
Windows Media Player unable to play certain type of media files occurs when user wants to play API (Application Program Interface) encounters invalid WMP, AVI, MKV, MP4, WMV, MPEG-2 with VLC media player application. The .dll files with API connectivity passes invalid token as verification response. It indicates system stuck with slow performance having message: “USB Device Not Recognized”. User should fix and solve Windows Media Player unable to play certain type of media files with “Advanced System Repair tool” to avoid system crash.
Current window crash, abrupt shutdown with slow performance of the system bears one of the tentative reasons – firmware failure, missing .dll and bad registry, fated RAM installation, AGP card failure. Windows Media Player unable to play certain type of media files should be removed with either automatic tool or manual solution.
- Windows >> options >> File >> On check box of Music CD play back and Windows audio file (.avi)>>
- For WMP. Within WMP, press Alt >> File >> help >> check for update (follow the instructions)
Some other impairments may be user should apply the advices given below (if gets failure in earlier steps):
- Press Windows + R >> type “cmd” >> Enter >> type “sfc/scannow” >> Enter (as administer console)
- Press Windows + R >> type “cleanmgr.exe” >> Enter
- Ensure internet connections
- Repair associates registry entries of the problem
- Ensure user profile, System time and date
- Accomplish Antivirus program
- Update PC Device Drivers
- Restore to alter recent changes
- Uninstall and Reinstall updates
- Install all available Windows updates
Conclusive Decision :
If user is uncomfortable to sort out the Windows Media Player unable to play certain type of media files problem, a third party “Advanced System Repair tool” can remove the problem in a single click for WMP, AVI, MKV, MP4, WMV, MPEG-2 archival with cache expedition, repair of HDD bad sectors, split of garbage collection of memory cells, free drivers support, patch up with missing .dll and sys files, diagnose and cure for virus attacks – malware, spyware, adware.