[Fix and Solve] MSVCP120.dll is missing error
MSVCP120.dll is missing error occurs when terminal finds MSVCP120.dll file is missing. It may be due to incomplete installation of updates or bad Windows registry files. It indicates system stuck with slow performance having message: “The program can’t start because MSVCP120.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.” User should fix and solve MSVCP120.dll is missing error with “Advanced System Repair tool” to avoid system crash.
Current window crash, abrupt shutdown bears one of the tentative reasons – firmware failure, internet disconnection, impairments in – user profile, system time and date, proxy server time, fated RAM installation. MSVCP120.dll is missing error should be removed with either automatic tool or manual solution.
- Start >> type Command Prompts >> Enter >> type regsvr32 msvcp120.dll >> Rnter
- Restart the PC
If user doesn’t get solution then:
- Press Windows + R >> type “cmd” >> Enter >> type “sfc/scannow” >> Enter (as administer console)
- Press Windows + R >> type “cleanmgr.exe” >> Enter
- Ensure internet connections
- Repair associates registry entries of Error dll
- Ensure user profile, System time and date
- Accomplish Antivirus program
- Update PC Device Drivers
- Restore to alter recent changes
- Uninstall and Reinstall updates
- Install all available Windows updates
Conclusive Decision :
The said manuals are supportive to banish the MSVCP120.dll is missing error. If user gets failure, a third party “Advanced System Repair tool” can remove the error with other beneficiaries – cache expeditions, memory cells’ split, disk clean up in a single click. It appends data to database for concurrent execution, mends bad sectors of Hard Drive, scans for firmware (with software support patch-up), malware, spyware, adware automatically.