Solve Outlook pst error 0x80040600
Outlook .pst error 0x80040600 is concerned with data storage provided by server with limitation of 2 GB. User can’t imagine without its existing in proper order how exchange of information is possible while communicating with remote user. Outlook is one of accessories provided by Microsoft Windows Operating System in different versions.
User should search an automated tool to sort out Outlook .pst error 0x80040600 because the manual process is complex can’t be followed by new user who is not well acquainted with computers.
Locate the default *.pst file that is using the Outlook profile:
- In Control Panel, open the Mail the item.
- Click Show Profiles. Select the Outlook profile that experiences the issue, and then click Properties.
- Click Data files.
- Make a note of the location of the default *.pst file. The name of the default *.pst file contains a black circle with a check mark.
- In Data Files tab menu specify in name dialog box say My Outlook Data File (2) and in Location dialog box specify say C:\Users\genli\Documents\Outlook Files\\ Ny Outlook Data File(2).pst
Run the Outlook Inbox Repair Tool (SCANPST.exe) to repair the *.pst file:
- Exit Outlook.
- Open the Outlook Inbox Repair Tool (SCANPST.exe).
- In the Enter the name of the file you want to scan box, type the location of the *.pst file.
- Click Start.
Where to find the Outlook Inbox Repair Tool
32-bit version of Windows: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15\
64-bit version of Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office15\
64-bit Outlook: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15\
Office 365 Home or Business, Outlook 2013 Click to Run
Any version of Windows: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\office15\
32-bit version of Windows: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\
64-bit version of Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\
64-bit Outlook: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\
32-bit version of Windows: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\
64-bit version of Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\
The solution changes its scenarios depending upon different versions of Windows Operating Systems. But in each versions user will get ultimate solution with his healthy PC is not guaranteed! Because .pst implies towards .dll corrupt files. So user can easily imagine the worthies of manual solutions. User should choose fully automated “Advanced System Repair Tool” tool to throw out “outlook pst error 0x80040600”. “Advanced System Repair Tool” is a competent tool to solve this problem with new enhancements like update virus protection, widgets and app tools.