[Resolved] Windows update error 8007066F
Windows update error 8007066F occurs when user is in upgrading mode of MS Win OS with newer one. It encounters batch files incompatibility to install the update having too slow system performance attitude of the PC. User should fix and solve Windows update error 8007066F with “Advanced System Repair tool” to avoid system crash.
Blue Screen of Death and system stuck may occur having one of reasons – internet disconnection, firmware failure, system time and date mismatch, user profile impairments etc. Windows update error 8007066F should be removed quickly with either automatic tool or manual solution.
Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 For Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008, follow these steps:
1. Start >>Right Click >> type “notepad” >> Enter
2. Paste the following commands into the new Notepad document:
net stop wuauserv
ren Download Download.old
net start wuauserv
3. File menu >> Save As >> Save in >> Desktop >> Save as type >> All Files >> File name >> type Rename.bat >> Save >> File >> Exit
4. Right-click On Desktop >> Rename.bat >> Run as Administrator
Collapse this imageExpand this image
(*Note:If prompted specify administrator password )
>> Restart Update
5. If the update is installed successfully, delete the Rename.bat file that you saved in steps 1 through 7.
Conclusive Decision :
The steps easy to follow to trash out Windows update error 8007066F. If user is uncomfortable with the manuals, “Advanced System Repair tool” can remove the error in single click with lesser easy steps. It provides smart touch to the PC with – cache pace, defragmentation, free technical support for new updates, repair of HDD bad sectors, spot of malware, spyware with erase.