Resolve Windows Stop Error 0x800706f7
Windows Stop Error 0x800706f7 may occur on causing several reasons viz. missing DLL files such as OLE32.dll, Wrong registry entries in windows, Incomplete or unfinished windows application, Corrupt or damaged system files, Corrupt or damaged windows drivers etc.
Windows Stop Error 0x800706f7 occurs without association of one of those above co-ordinations. Object linking and embedding is not possible if this file is missing, likewise wrong registry entries in windows cannot arrange executions and unfinished windows drivers can’t move data within system’s different peripherals. Corrupt systems files or damaged drivers may produce Windows Stop Error 0x800706f7.
It is difficult to sort out the error manually. Through some automated tool one may be benefited with some extra features.
Solutions: There are some manual solutions to remove Windows Stop Error 0x800706f7:
Press four-flagged Windows button, click Run, type Regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
Locate the following registry key:
- Right-click the registry key that you located in step 2, click New, and then click Key.
- Type OleAut, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click OleAut, click New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type DisableShield, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click DisableShield, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 00000001, and then click OK.
- Finally, on the File menu, click Exit to quit Registry Editor.
These are some manual solutions through which one can remove Windows Stop Error 0x800706f7. In addition to if a user is eager to get quicker solution in easy steps while fixing the problem, “Advanced System Repair Tool” is an automatic tool which facilitates the user with fastest scanning problem and its solution.