Resolve Windows Stop Error 0X0000007e
In Windows Stop Error 0X0000007e variety of causes may be depending upon Operating versions and other parameters required by the system for program execution in its subsequent micro program or instruction before run time. The memory management and allocation with different addressing scheme needs its own prototype that should have match. In some case if the kernel’s issued thread processor find null in the memory cells. It crashes while intimating the kernel which ultimately produces Windows Stop Error 0X0000007e. User should get help from a third party “Advanced System Repair tool” for easy removal of the problem.
Some related message may be associated with Windows XP:
STOP: 0x0000007E (0xC0000005, 0x804E518E, 0xFC938104, 0xFC937E04)
WUSB54GCx86.sys- Address 92D89498 base at 92D7c000, Datestamp 45c04cc9
Possible reason may be having one of these causes:
- If this issue occurs after the first restart during Windows Setup or after Setup is complete, the computer might not have sufficient hard disk space to run Windows XP and Windows 7.
- The computer BIOS might be incompatible with Windows XP, or it might have to be updated.
- The video adapter drivers might be incompatible with Windows XP.
- A device driver or a system service might be damaged.
Causes associated with Windows XP and Windows 7:
- Hardware incompatibility. Make sure that any new hardware that is installed is listed in the
- Microsoft Windows Marketplace Tested Products List.
- Faulty device driver or system service. A faulty device driver or system service might be
- responsible for this error. Hardware issues, such as BIOS incompatibilities, memory conflicts,
- and IRQ conflicts can also generate this error.
Solution associated with Windows XP and Windows7:
- Make sure you have enough disk space.
- If a driver is identified in the bug check message, disable the driver or check with the
- manufacturer for driver updates.
- Try changing video adapters.
- Check with your hardware vendor for any BIOS updates.
- Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing.
The user who is looking for faster solution with minimal time span should choose an automatic “Advanced System Repair tool” to detect error and remove in fully automated way for Windows Stop Error 0X0000007e. It facilitates PCs with Expedite Speed and Performance, Modify Drivers Easily, Enhanced Security, Mild Touch with enhancements (compatible with the Windows XP,7, 8, 10 (32 and 64 bit systems).