Quick fix to Windows Error Code 0X00000139, KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Error
Although it is a problem ;Windows Error Code 0X00000139, KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Error that a lot of users can think of tackling all alone, it could be fairly easy to resolve if you can get the help of a user who has encountered this problem before or has advance knowledge of computers.
- There is a bug check process, during Start Up, in Windows OS generating error message KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE which means that the kernel has detected the corruption of a critical data structure.
- Corruption of system files or its failure to upload during Start Up.
1.If you get a blue screen of death and you are unable to access the Windows Recovery/Restore menu then you would probably have to use your BIOS to boot into your system.
- To access BIOS you have to hit F2 or Del after starting up but before the Windows logo appear.
- It is different for different manufacturers. So, do check manual before you start.
- From here you can restore settings to default or use it to mount new hardware to your system.
- It is easy and you can resolve your problem yourself if you locate the cause of it all.
2.Here are some other things you can try when you experience a blue screen error.
i.Blue screen error during upgrade to Windows 10
- If you experience a blue screen error when upgrading to Windows 10, setup will automatically go back to your previous version of Windows.
ii.Blue screen error after an update is installed
- Some blue screen errors occur after a specific update or driver is installed on your PC. Resolving the error depends on if you can get to the desktop.
iii.Blue screen error that lets you get to the desktop
- If you can get to the desktop, try uninstalling the update that’s causing the error. You might need to uninstall more than one update if you don’t know which one is causing the error.
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter View installed updates, and then select View installed updates.
- Expand the window to see the install date, and then select the update that you want to uninstall.
- Select Uninstall.
- If uninstalling an update fixes the blue screen error, temporarily block the update from automatically installing again.
iv.Blue screen error doesn’t let you get to the desktop
- If you can’t get to the desktop, and your PC has restarted several times, it will enter automatic repair.
- After automatic repair, on the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > System Restore. This option takes your PC back to an earlier point in time, called a system restore point.
- Restore points are generated when you install a new app, driver, update, or when you create a restore point manually. Choose a restore point before you experienced the error.
Restoring your PC to an earlier point will remove updates and drivers installed after the restore point was made. It won’t affect your personal files.
If restoring your PC to an earlier point resolves the blue screen error, temporarily block the update from automatically installing again.
Note: You can also try restarting your PC from recovery media, if you previously created it.
v.Blue screen error while using your PC
It’s not always obvious what may have caused a blue screen. On older PCs, it may be that hardware is malfunctioning. If this is the case, try resolving the error using these steps.
- Check for updates:Many blue screen errors can be resolved by making sure that Windows is up to date.
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter Windows Update, select Windows Update. On the Windows Update page, select Download Updates
- Remove new hardware, if installed any.
Sometimes new hardware can cause blue screen errors. If you recently added new hardware to your PC, shut down your PC, unplug the new hardware, and then restart your PC.
Even after all these steps it fails to resolve your issue; Windows Error Code 0X00000139, KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Error then it’s better to use Advanced System Repair Tool t overcome this problem of your. This tool has been specifically designed to counter the blue screen of death and windows system errors.