Quick Fix Stop Error Code 0x000000A0
This is the problem of the Hibernation File size being too small to be able to fit the size of the user data that was being used then. This means there will be loss of user data and your system might not start from where you had left it.
This problem; Stop Error Code 0x000000A0, Stop 0x000000A0 INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR, can also be resolved using the Advanced System Repair Tool automatically; this is if you are not a fan of manual processes.
“STOP 0x000000A0 INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR (0x0000000B, 0x????????, 0x????????, 0x????????)”
Due to Corruption or small size of Hibernation Folder.
Method 1. To increase the size of the hibernation file using the powercfg.exe utility.
- Click Start, click All Programs, and then click Accessories
- Right-click Command Prompt, and click Run as administrator
- If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation
- In the Command Prompt window, type the following command and press ENTER:
powercfg /hibernate /size 100
- Type exit and press ENTER to close the command prompt window
Method 2. To run Disk Cleanup (cleanmgr)
- Click the Start button.
- Type “command” in the search box… DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type “cleanmgr” and hit ENTER.
- Disk Cleanup will begin calculating how much occupied disk space you can reclaim.
- The Disk Cleanup dialog box will appear with series of checkboxes you can select. In most cases, the
- “Temporary Files” category will occupy the most disk space.
- Check the boxes of the categories you want to clean and click OK.
Method 3. Find and Remove Components of INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR and Reinstall it
- Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button.
- Click Control Panel on the right side menu.
- Click Programs.
- Click Programs and Features.
- Locate INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR-associated program (e.g. Windows Operating System) under the Name column.
- Click on the Windows Operating System-associated entry.
- Click the Uninstall button on the top menu ribbon.
- Follow the on-screen directions to complete the un-installation of your Error 0xA0-associated program.
Hopefully the above methods did worked out for your problem; Stop Error Code 0x000000A0, Stop 0x000000A0 INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR. If it didn’t then a recommendation would be to use Advanced System Repair Tool for this. This tool is designed to deal with Windows Error Code and .dll files corruption. It scans and cleans your system of viruses and repairs corruption damages due to it.