(Fix & Solve) Windows 7 update error 00009c48
Windows 7 update error 00009c48 occurs when user wants to update the existing Windows OS with upgraded Windows versions. The host terminal encounters installation error while missing system supported files, ultimately user’s terminal prompts with the error. Meanwhile it denotes with slow system performance and freeze. Windows 7 update error 00009c48 should be removed with automatic tool “Advanced System Repair tool” to pass up system crash.
Blue screen of death in some case may occur with error with slow performance having one of the reasons – firmware failure, internet disconnections, proxy server time out, bad registry of system files created in recent incomplete updates etc. User should get rid of Windows 7 update error 00009c48 quickly either with automatic tool or manual solution.
- Press Windows + R >> type “sfc/scannow” >> Enter
- Press Windows + R >> type “cleanmgr.exe” >> Enter
- Ensure internet connections
- Repair associates registry entries of Error 00009c48
- Ensure user profile, System time and date
- Accomplish Antivirus program
- Update PC Device Drivers
- Restore to alter recent changes
- Uninstall and Reinstall updates
- Install all available Windows updates
- Perform a clean installation (while following distinct steps in versions)
- If error still resist, make a fresh Installation of existing Win OS
Conclusive Decision :
If user is facing difficulties during implementation with the said solution, a third party “Advanced System Repair tool” can remove the error in convenient way with – pace of cache, defragmentation, free technical support for new updates, repair of HDD bad sectors, spot of firmware-malware-spyware-adware with erase.