(Fix & Solve) Windows update error 80070663
Windows update error 80070663 occurs when user wants to upgrade the existing window with newer version while missing Microsoft opa.dat12 (Office of Public Affairs) files within the system (not installed) and system stuck with slow performance. It displays message: “Install your Microsoft Office” User should fix and solve Windows update error 80070663 with “Advanced System Repair tool” to eschew up system crash.
Abrupt shut down and current window crash may occur with the error and slow performance while encountering one of the fated reasons (effective to CPU and RAM) – internet connections, firmware, system time and date, user profile, proxy server time allowed, RAM fated installation, viruses-malware-spyware-adware. Windows update error 80070663 should be removed with either automatic tool or manual solution.
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to c:/users/Allusers/Microsoft/Office/data
- and rename the opa12.dat file todat
- Restart Microsoft Office 2007
If problem still persist, then:
- Press Windows + R >> type “cmd” >> Enter >> type “sfc/scannow” >> Enter (as administer console)
- Press Windows + R >> type “cleanmgr.exe” >> Enter
- Ensure internet connections
- Repair associates registry entries of Error 80070663
- Ensure user profile, System time and date
- Accomplish Antivirus program
- Update PC Device Drivers
- Restore to alter recent changes
- Uninstall and Reinstall updates
- Install all available Windows updates
Conclusive Decision :
If user is unable to solve Windows update error 80070663, user may have assistance to a third party “Advanced System Repair tool” along with – pace with the cache, defragmentation, free technical support for downloads and updates, repair of HDD bad sectors, spot of viruses-malware, spyware, adware with erase, data append to concurrent database.