How to Fix Windows Unable to run Bootsect
Windows OS comes in two bit formats – one is 32x and other is 64x this is done so as to make the execution process faster on faster systems and manageable on slower system. Therefore, when you try to run a 64x bit OS on 32x bit system then the system response time becomes slower and a lot of time is wasted in loading, starting and restarting.
So, when you get Windows Unable to run Bootsect this means that your system is unable to load the OS into its memory. This is more of a hardware problem than a software problem. Although it could be addressed with relative ease but it is a mere work around the problem and not a solution to How to Fix Windows Unable to run Bootsect, How to Resolve Windows Unable to run Bootsect, Windows Unable to run Bootsect, Windows Installation Media 32x Bootable.
You could alternatively look to use Advanced System Repair Tool for this if you are not willing to go all the way around using manual method.
- Windows will fail to load and restart and give you the error message with the Windows Unable to Load.
- Small memory partition for Windows OS
- Unable to load all components of the OS to the memory
- Disk failure or becoming static
Launch a command prompt with admin rights and run the following command lines:
select disk #
create partition primary
select partition 1
format quick fs=fat32
To make the USB device bootable, you need to run a tool named bootsect.exe. In some cases, this tool needs to be downloaded from your Microsoft Store account. This may happen if you’re trying to create a 64-bit bootable USB device from a 32-bit version of Windows. To download Bootsect:
- Login to your Microsoft Store account to view your purchase history
- Look for your Windows 7 purchase.
- Next to Windows 7, there is an “Additional download options” drop-down menu.
- In the drop-down menu, select “32-bit ISO.”
- Right-click the link, and then save the bootsect.exe file to the location where you installed the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool (e.g. %UserProfile%\AppData\Local\Apps\Windows 7 USB DVD Download Tool).
- Once the file has been saved, go back to the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download tool to create your bootable USB device.
Unfortunately, if none of the above methods worked out for you and your problem; How to Fix Windows Unable to run Bootsect, How to Resolve Windows Unable to run Bootsect, Windows Unable to run Bootsect, Windows Installation Media 32x Bootable, then you could look at using Advanced System Repair Tool for this. This tool has been specifically designed to detect and resolve Windows Errors and .dll file corruption. This tool will also help you to scan and clean viruses and also repair corruption damages automatically. It is a data controller and system optimizer tool as well.