How to Fix Windows Stop Error Code 0x0000010E/ Fix Stop Error 0x000000C1
This problem of Windows Stop Error Code 0x0000010E, Windows Stop Error Code 0x000000C1, is the problem of Windows Vistas Service Pack 2 and Windows Server 2008 this is due to the hardware problem. Most of the machines that were using the previous version of these were 32x based. The latest versions came with the support for both 32x and 64x based. This caused the initial problem of the embedded system not to configure properly the hardware with the software.
You might see these specific messages being displayed on your screen –
*** STOP: 0x0000010E (0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0x00000000, 0x00000000) VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL
***STOP: 0x000000C1 (0x9944efd0, 0x00000000, 0x00000030, 0x000000022}
It’s mostly due to the corruption of the .dll and .sys files that it leads to this Windows Stop Error Code 0x0000010E, Stop Error Code 0x000000C1, Fix Stop Error 0x0000010E.
This Problem is most common with computers that have hybrid display engine ( using two graphic cards in a heterogeneous GPU configuration ) mixing on-board and dedicated card for power saving and performance, accordingly.
Method 1: Display Adapter / Video Driver Issues
• Download the latest display adapter drivers from your computer / motherboard / graphic adapter’s manufacturer’s support website.
• If your computer uses a hybrid display configuration, make sure you download both the display adapter’s drivers.
• Go to Control Panel
• Select Classic / Small icons / large icons from the view by menu on the top right corner
• Locate and open Programs and features
• Locate your display adapter drivers ( some example include AMD Catalyst Control Centre, NVidia Control Panel)
• Uninstall the drivers there (If you are not sure of what you are doing, please do not do it, instead contact a professional to help you out )
• Now, also look for other display adapter drivers.
• Uninstall them as well.
• Restart your computer
• Now, install the driver(s) that you’re downloaded.
Method 2: Upgrading Memory
This issue can also occur in situations where you are rendering memory intensive tasks and your system has low memory configuration to meet the demand. In this situation, upgrading your memory is a good way to retain system stability.Check your memory for errors
• Go to the start menu
• Type Memory diagnostic
• Run the tool
• It will check your RAM for errors next time you restart / start your computer and display a detailed report once you login
Hopefully the above methods did help you if it didn’t then try using Reimage PC Repair Tool. This tool is an add-on scanning and cleaning tool for viruses. It also repairs the damages due to corruption automatically. It is also an in-built data controller and optimizer for efficient management of the system. This tool has been specially designed to overcome problems with Windows Error and .dll files.