How to FIX Unable to Sign in Windows 8 with Microsoft’s Account
Most of the time the problem occurs due to forgetting the password or entering it incorrectly, sometimes we forget the capitalization in the password or the special characters used. This is one of the most common occurrences due to which users are unable to access their accounts in Microsoft.
To reset your password:
- Click this link: Reset your password.
- Choose the reason you need your password reset, and then click Next.
- Enter the email address you used when you made your Microsoft account. This could be any email address, or an email ending in a Microsoft domain like hotmail.com or outlook.com.
- Enter the characters you see on the screen (this lets us know you’re not a robot), then click Next.
- If you’ve added security info to your account, we’ll send a one-time code to the alternate phone number or email address you gave us. After you enter that code on the next screen, you’ll be able to make a new password.
If password reset doesn’t work, try these:
- If you can’t get a security code
- If you don’t have or can’t get to your security info (your alternate phone number or email address), click
- I didn’t get a code when you’re prompted for a code at sign-in, or I don’t have access to these when you’re resetting your password, then follow the instructions.
- You may be asked to fill out a security questionnaire, you’ll be asked for info like the subject lines of email you recently sent from your account, your birthdates, credit card info, and other details only you would know. There may be a 30-day waiting period to get full access to your account.
If your profile is temporarily blocked:
- If you recently turned on two-step verification
- If you’ve taken the extra security step of turning on two-step verification, some apps and devices will tell you your password is incorrect, because they haven’t been updated to prompt you for a security code. Instead of your regular password, you’ll need to use an app password to get in.
Hopefully the above methods helped you to resolve the issue; Unable to Sign In Windows 8 with Microsoft’s Account, Microsoft’s Account Sign In disabled in Windows 8.You could also look to use Advanced System Repair Tool. This tool will help you with all the problems related with Windows Error, Blue Screen of Death and other system maintenance issues. It helps you scan and clean the viruses and repair all corruption damages caused by them automatically.