How to FIX Hard Disks Raw Partition not Accessible
This process is recommended for user that has advance knowledge of computers. This is to ensure that you don’t make a fatal mistake while trying to follow the given below instructions. So, do take the help of fellow user who has past experience in dealing with such procedures. Creating or editing the disk partition could be very difficult for beginners.
You could alternatively look to use Advanced System Repair Tool.
Pre-requisites for this method:
- Windows OS Installation CD / DVD /USB.
- Windows OS Repair Disk.
Note: Do not use this method on a Solid State Drive.
Test Disk Usage :
- You can choose to either create a Log or not.
- Select the hard disk drive with the raw partition from the given list & press Enter.
- In this step, check the hint part & select accordingly.
- Select Analyse & Press Enter.
- Now, Select Quick Search at the bottom of the screen & press Enter.
- Select your partition and press Enter.
- After the quick search is complete, press P to see your file and folders, if you are satisfied with the results here, press Q.
- Select Write at the bottom & press Enter.
- Press Y to confirm Write.
If you do not see your files and folder, you can try Deeper Search.
- Now, Press Q , until you reach the screen below.
- Select Advanced & press Enter.
- Now, at the bottom, select boot and press Enter.
- Now, In case your Boot sector is bad and your Backup boot sector is OK,
- Select Org. BS & press Enter.
- Press Y to write backup boot sector to the primary boot sector.
- But, If in case both your boot sectors are BAD.
- Select Rebuild BS & press Enter.
- This process will take some time to complete, Press Y in the end to execute.
- Now, Boot from Windows Installation CD / DVD / USB or the repair disc.
- After the initial boot sequence completes Press Shift + F10.
- Click on repair your computer & from Recovery options.
- Select Command Prompt.
Type chkdsk x: /f – here replace X with your drive letter.
- Let this process Complete.
- Restart your computer.
- Your disk should now be working fine.
If the above given steps and method didn’t worked out for you and your problem;Hard Disks Raw Partition not Accessible, Raw Partition not accessible, then you could look alternatively to use Advanced System Repair Tool for this problem of yours. This tool will help you scan and clean the system of virus damages and corruption. It also repairs any damages done to the system files.