Fix & Solve Windows 8 error code 0x000000C4
Windows 8 error code 0x000000C4 occurs when user wants to update the existing MS Windows OS getting with slow performance of the PC, system stuck, program prevent “Cannot Update” as unusual. The error caused by ISR with STOP: 0x000000C4 (parameter1, parameter2, parameter3, parameter4) which notifies DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. Windows 8 error code 0x000000C4 should be fixed and solved with “Advanced System Repair tool” to eschew up system crash.
Abrupt shut down, system freeze may occur with the error. It implies towards a list of impairments (one of the events) – internet disconnections, firmware, bad registry, system time and date, user profile, proxy server allowed time etc. User should remove Windows 8 error code 0x000000C4 either with automatic tool or manual solution.
For Windows 8.1
- Start >> Right Click >> type “command prompt” >> Enter
- “c:\Program Files\Oracle\VirtualBox\VBoxManage.exe” setextradata “<Virtual Machine Name Here>” VBoxInternal/CPUM/CMPXCHG16B 1 (follow the keys with versions)
If problem exists, then:
- Press Windows + R >> type “sfc/scannow” >> Enter
- Press Windows + R >> type “cleanmgr.exe” >> Enter
- Ensure internet connections
- Repair associates registry entries of Error 80072ee2
- Ensure user profile, System time and date
- Accomplish Antivirus program
- Update PC Device Drivers
- Restore to alter recent changes
- Uninstall and Reinstall updates
- Install all available Windows updates
- Perform a clean installation (while following distinct steps in versions)
- If error still resist, make a fresh Installation of existing Win OS
Conclusive Decision :
If user is unable to solve Windows 8 error code 0x000000C4, a third party “Advanced System Repair tool” can scan and remove with pacing cache, defragmentation, free technical support, HDD bad sectors, diagnose and cure for malware, spyware, adware, viruses.