How to Add a Signature in Windows 8 Mail App
When we send emails for work related purposes we tend to use signature to assert our authority or legitimize the email through individual security certificate of ours. What better to add the unique and genuine signature of one?
Alternatively you could look to use Advanced System Repair Tool for all your other problems.
Method 1. To add a signature
- Open Windows Live Mail by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Mail, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Live Mail.
- In the lower-left corner, click Mail.
- In the upper-left corner, open the File menu, click Options, and then click Mail.
- The Options dialog box appears.
- Click the Signatures tab.
- Under Signatures, click New.
- Under Edit Signature, do one of the following:
- In the Text box, enter your signature.
- Click File, click Browse, select the text or HTML file that contains your signature, and then click Open.
- Click OK.
Method 2. To use signature in all email messages
- If you want to automatically include your signature in all of your messages, select the Add signatures to all outgoing messages check box.
Method 3. To choose a default signature
- When using multiple signatures, you can choose which signature will be used by default. Click the signature you want to use, and then click Set as default.
Method 4. To choose specific signatures for different email and newsgroup accounts
- To use different signatures for specific accounts, click the signature you want to use, click Advanced, and then select the check box next to the account you want to use the signature with.
Method 5. To use signature only on specific messages
- If you want to manually choose when to include a signature in your message, make sure that the Add signatures to all outgoing messages check box is cleared. Then, when you want to add a signature to a specific message, click the Insert menu in the message window, point to Signature, and then click the signature you want to use.
Method 6. To create an HTML or Rich Text signature
- In Windows Live Mail on the Home tab, click Email message.
- In the body of the message, add the text you want to use as your signature.
- Change how the text looks (size, color, font type, etc.) using the Font area of the Message tab.
- Insert a single photo or other image using the Photo area of the Insert tab. Smaller images work best.
- Click File, and then click Save as file.
- Browse to where you want to save the file, and then enter a file name.
- Change the Save as type field to HTML Files (*.htm, *.html).
Hopefully the above methods did help you with your problem; Add a Signature in Windows 8 Mail App. You could look to use Advanced System Repair Tool for your entire Windows OS Related problem. This tool helps to resolve all dll files corruptions and windows error codes. It also helps to scan and clean the system of viruses and repair damages due to corruption automatically.