Fixing Windows 7 is not genuine Error Code 0xc004F059
There could be a lot of problem if you didn’t registered with Microsoft like getting Windows 7 is not genuine Error Code 0xc004F059, after purchasing a new system that came pre-installed with it. Validating, it ensures that you enjoy the seamless service of Microsoft’s Updates that form an integral part of purchasing their OS.
You may receive one of the following error messages,
- Error Code: Invalid Volume License Key;In order to activate, you need to change your product key to a valid Multiple Activation Key (MAK) or Retail key.
- Error Code: 0xC004F059;The Software Licensing Service reported that a license in the computer BIOS is invalid.
- Error Code: 0xc004f035;The Software Licensing Service reported that the computer could not be activated with a Volume license product key. Volume licensed systems require upgrading from a qualified operating system. Please contact your system administrator or use a different type of key. This behavior occurs when the following conditions are true:
1. You are using the Key Management Service (KMS) to perform activation.
2. The computer uses an ACPI_SLIC table in the computer BIOS program.
- You purchased a computer that has a qualifying Windows operating system installed. However, the Windows marker in the ACPI_SLIC table is corrupted.
- You purchased a computer that does not have a qualifying Windows operating system installed. In this case, the Windows marker is not present in the ACPI_SLIC table.
You will have to change your product key to the one on your COA.
- Click Start.
- Right Click Computer.
- Select Properties.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select change product key.
If this doesn’t resolve your issue; Windows 7 is not genuine Error 0xc004F059 then you should try using Advanced System Repair Tool. With the help of this tool you will be able to find the correct product key for your Windows OS. It also scans and repairs virus damages. It optimizes the system and acts as an efficient data controller.