Fix to bsvcprocessor has stopped working error
The bsvcprocessor is an .exe program developed by Microsoft to run the Bing search engine and toolbar on Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browsers. It is exclusive to the Windows 8 and above versions of the Windows.
Therefore, when you see this error-message pop-up shut the browser and try restarting the system.
“Bsvcprocessor has stopped working, please close the program”
This might help but if this doesn’t work then try using Advanced System Repair Tool because manual procedures are not always successful when it comes to resolving minor problems like this.
- You will see a pop-up being generated every few minutes.
- Corruption of bsvcprocessor.exe file or its registry failing due to improper maintenance.
- Open Control Panel.
- Click on Programs.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Now go through the list, and remove any program designed to tweak, optimize or provide system tools.
- Remove the BING Bar from your computer
- After that, reboot your computer and check if the error still occurs.
- Try to Clean Boot your system.
If you problem still persist then do try using Advanced System Repair Tool. This tool helps to scan and clean your system of all viruses and corruption due to them. It optimizes the system for better data control and makes sure all your device drivers are up to date.