Fix and Solve Windows fatal error code C000021B
Windows fatal error code C000021B implies spooling process which has series of actions in buffer itself issued by Operating System gets some system file crash to log executable file of Windows i.e. either Csrss.exe or Winlogon.exe. The non-response of necessary Windows file program execution can’t take place. Notion of the two files has significance to co-ordinate different library files and other related aspects of the program execution including presentation of desired output on the screen of the terminal.
There are several reasons for Windows fatal error code C000021B viz. Corrupt or missing hardware drivers, Fallacy hardware (i.e. Memory), Windows service pack has failed to install correctly, corrupted system files either due to a improper shutdown or virus/malware, Windows System Restore failed during the rollback process, Third-party software applications on your computer are causing kernel level conflicts while getting problem to execute Graphical Identification and Authentication (GINA) DLL loads. Ultimately SMPS needs replacements regarding Home Environment, Computing, Windows and System Performance. To remove Windows fatal error code C000021B user should opt “Advanced System Repair Tool” for speedy recovery of the system.
User can fix Windows fatal error code C000021B with some nested key steps:
- Open registry editor in Windows type >> regedit.exe in the run box >> Enter
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon
- If there is GinaDLL REG_SZ value
*Windows fatal error code C000021B shows in this case changes made by the software or hardware vendor.
Option 1: Run Chkdsk Command
- Run chkdsk: Go to a command prompt and type “chkdsk /f”.
Option 2: Take Out The Battery
- Unplug power supply and battery from the system >>restart>> power supply and battery to the system.
Option 3: Perform a Windows System Restore
- Press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC >> Task Manager
- Click on the Application tab >> “New Task” >> “Browse”
- Go to C:\Windows\System32\Restore\ folder >>double-click the rstrui.exe file to restore
- In reboot process system can fix Windows fatal error code C000021B
- If PC is crashing in Windows, start your computer in Safe Mode by pressing the F8 key during system boot.
User may face several pinches to try these steps of fixation one by one in Key steps fashion especially if he is a new user of PC. He should choose automatic tool “Advanced System Repair Tool” without any botheration while getting ultimately solution of Windows fatal error code C000021B in few seconds including some extra unique beneficiaries viz. improvement of hardware’s performance and stability, device drivers search for system and assistance to download the latest versions with sheath of system from malwares.